Information for the Run
- Sunday May 10, 2015
- Online ticket purchase is available until 5/8 on eventbrite
- Race day ticket purchase is available from 7:15 am ‐ 7:45 am
- Pick up of the number and waiver signing: 7:15 am - 7:45 am (waiver download here)
- Registration closes at 7:45 am
Run Start Times:
- Shoreline Park ‐ Kite area (past the gate on the right)
- Free for Kids under 8
- $10 - 9-18 years old, Run only
- $20 - Adult Run only
- $30 for Run & Raffle
We recommend arriving no later than 7:15 am. This will allow you enough time to park, pick up
your race number (perhaps visit the restroom) sign the waiver and make it to the start line… the
earlier the better.
Please lock your valuables in the car.
There will be refreshments, fruits and snacks no matter when you finish!
Medals for the three first places!
Run or walk to a great cause, help us to help others.
You can Raffle with us, You can Run with us, and You can do Both!
The Pioneers will travel to Guatemala on the 18th of June to the Hogar Miguel Magon orphanage.
This orphanage founded and managed by the beautiful Karen and Estuardo, and will be our home for 18 days.
We are going to execute there 7 projects which will ease and improve the lives of the children.
Our projects are:
- Computer Lab
- Recycling Water System
- Solar Heater
- Sport Field Fence Painting
- Four Educational Workshops - Physics, Geography, Music, Sport
- New Home for Dona Pancha and her kids at the village
- 30th June Party for the village and the Orphanage kids
First Annual UsYouMe Run - May 10th 8:00 am Shoreline
5K and 10K fun run for the entire family and serious runner alike.
Raffle entry requirements
To be eligible to enter the raffle, entrants must:
- Be over 16 years of age.
- Not be a member of UsYouMe staff
- Have purchased at least one ticket at US$30 each
The prize consists of the following:
- First Prize: Flight Ticket - $1,500 value
- Second Prize: Weekend Getaway - US$1,000 value
- Third Prize: Amazon Gift Card - US$500 value
Those who participate will be entered into a draw to be in with a chance to win of one of 333 (3 prizes, 1,000 tickets). Each winner will be contacted by either phone or e-mail by May 31, 2015.
Every raffle ticket purchased will give one free adult entry to the Run.
Raffle closing date
Closing date for entering the draw is May 10th, 2015, 11:00 am Shoreline. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
A minimum of 750 (seven hundred and fifty) tickets must be sold by May 10th, 2015, at 11:00 am or The UsYouMe Raffle will be postponed until the required minimum number of tickets are sold.
The winners will be drawn by an independent person on May 10th, 2015. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified within 15 working days of the closing date either by mail or telephone. The winner's name will be announced on the UsYouMe website (www.usyoume.org). Full address details will not be disclosed. Also:
- The winner will be contacted by telephone or email. In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 days after the draw, the prize will be awarded to a new winner.
- If the writing is illegible on the ticket and no contact details are given, a new winner will be selected on the day of the draw.
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above.
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
UsYouMe respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
UsYouMe reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the raffle or alter the raffle at any time without prior notice.